- 1/2 cup Sugar, white
- 4 cups potatoes, sweet, peeled, cooked, and mashed
- 2 Eggs, medium, beaten
- 1/4 cup Amish Roll Butter, melted
- 2/3 cup Evaporated milk, canned
- 3/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 3/8 tespoon Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- Dash Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup Baking Flour All Purpose
- 1/3 cup Amish Roll Butter, melted
- Mix together & place in greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrease.
- Mix topping well & sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake for 45 minutes.