- 4 cups Cheerios, unsweetened
- 5 cups Chex, corn
- 4 cups Chex, wheat
- 4 cups Chex, rice
- 12 Tablespoons Amish Roll Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Onion Salt
- 1 teaspoon Celery Salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Chipotle Pepper, ground
- Mix together Cheerios and Chex.
- Melt butter; add seasonings.
- Pour over cereal mixture; stir.
- Pour on a cookie sheet with sides and bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- It is done when it is nice and crunchy; sometimes baking times vary with this recipe.