- Mix together flour, baking powder, white sugar, and salt.
- Make a well in the crumbles and pour in cream.
- Mix only until it clings together. DO NOT OVERMIX OR OVER HANDLE.
- Divide into two batches.
- Place one batch on a floured surface and shape into a circle with the fought raised in the center of the circle.
- Cut into 6 wedges with a pizza cutter.
- Repeat with other batch.
- Bake at 425 degrees on a greased cookie sheet for approximately 10 minutes or until they are slightly brown on the bottom.
- Serve while warm with mock Devonshire cream and raspberry jam.
Mock Devonshire Cream
- Mix together in order given.