Mom’s Buttermilk Pancakes
- 1 ½ c. Flour
- 1 ½ tbsp. Sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. Baking Powder
- ¾ tsp. Baking Soda
- ¾ tsp. Dutch Country General Store’s pink Himalayan sea salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ½ c. Buttermilk
- 3 tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1c. fresh Blueberries, rinsed (optional)
- 1 tbsp. Amish Roll Butter, to coat the pan for frying
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add in eggs, buttermilk and oil.
- Toss in blueberries.
- Melt 1 tbsp. butter in pan, preheated to medium setting.
- Pour in pancake batter.
- Watch for bubbles and flip to cook opposite side.
- Makes approximately 8 medium pancakes.