Mama’s Crisped Rice Chicken
By Erica Good
Published: Friday 2nd of August 2019
A delicious feature for Sunday Dinner - or anytime you want something hearty. A note from Erica: I have served this at employee Christmas banquets with rave reviews!
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- For easy cleanup, line your baking sheet with aluminum foil, then spray with cooking spray.
- Mix together spices, cereal, and flour (excluding parsley).
- Roll chicken thighs in melted butter, coat with flour mixture, then place in pan.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Bake approximately 1 hour or until meat thermometer reads 170 degrees.