- 1 box Swiss chocolate cake mix, (or any chocolate cake without pudding in the mix)
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding
- 3 Eggs
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 1 ½ c. Buttermilk
Frosting & Topping
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. Sugar,
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 oz. whipped topping
- 1 large chocolate Symphony Bar with almonds and toffee chips, (or other preferred chocolate bar)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all cake ingredients.
- Grease and flour 3 - 9” cake pans, and divide batter into them evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Take out of pans and let cool for 1 hour.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar.
- Fold in powdered sugar and whipped topping.
- Chop chocolate bar into small pieces and fold into frosting, reserving some to sprinkle on the top of the cake when finished.
- Place generous amounts of frosting between each layer of cake, three high.
- Put a small layer of frosting over the entire cake, to “hold in” any crumbs, then frost generously with the remaining frosting.
- Sprinkle with reserved chocolate pieces.